What system can you think of that is currently centralized and could benefit from a complete redesign and rethinking in a decentralized way?
As an example: My favorite is education
Think about it:
- who decides how the funding - from our collected taxes - is allocated and spent?
- who decides on what to learn? the curriculum
- who owns and operates the buildings where it takes place?
- who hires and pays the teachers?
- how can you prove that you passed a test, graduated? who holds the credentials?
you can elaborate on rethinking school and education… or suggest something else that can similarly be decentralized…